How to Add ProProfs Live Chat to Your Wix Website
Wix is a versatile cloud-based website builder that lets you create and customize a website. ProProfs Live Chat supports integration to a Wix-based website. Integrating Live Chat with Wix lets you engage with visitors directly through chat.
You can start conversations in real-time, thereby improving customer service and also simultaneously providing customer support where needed. You can initiate conversations through greetings and also notify visitors about upcoming changes through chat announcements.
Integrating ProProfs Live Chat Support in your Wix website helps you to:
Provide real-time support to your visitors
Reduce dependency on your customer support by answering frequently asked queries
Earn customer’s trust and loyalty
Step 1: In your ProProfs Live Chat Account:
- Navigate to Settings
- Click the Installation tab.
- Copy the Live Chat Installation Code.
- Log in to your Wix account.
- Open the Wix Website Editor and click on the Add tab (it’s the plus '+' sign on the menu to the left in WIX editor).
- Go to 'Embed', then select 'Embed a Widget.'
- Click on HTML Iframe
- Click on Enter Code. A new window will open up.
- Paste the ProProfs Live Chat Code here.
- Once done, click on Apply.
- You have to 'resize' the HTML box. Click the HTML box to select and highlight it.
- Change the size (Width: 350 and Height: 410) from the settings toolbar. The box is now big enough for the chat window to expand when clicked.
- Right-click and select Pin to screen.
- Set the position to the bottom right corner of your website or select a location of your choice for the chat window to appear.
- Save the changes and click Preview from the top right of the Wix dashboard.
- Check the chat window.
- To sync the Wix website with ProProfs chat go back to the editor and click Publish.